FOR EXHIBITORS - ABOUT THE VIRTUAL EVENT 2020
Just like you, at The Landscape Show we are adapting to our rapidly changing environment and as such, we are pleased to advise that The Landscape Show will still go ahead on Wednesday 27th May as planned, however we are moving the show from face-to-face to cyberspace. Think of it being the landscaping industry’s very own stimulus package!
HOW IT WORKS
- The Virtual Landscape Show will be a Click Frenzy/Black Friday style 5 day event, hosted on the regular TLS website. All exhibitors committed to the 2021 event will be featured on The Virtual Landscape Show site if an offer is provided.
- Take advantage of The Virtual Landscape Show by creating a special offer which will go live at 8am on 27th May. The offer is up to you - it might be a free gift, free delivery, a discount code, a special price on certain products or a % off discount. The options are endless and entirely up to you! Offers will ALL be switched off at midnight on Sunday 31st May.
- We will promote The Virtual Landscape Show through multiple print and digital channels to encourage "attendees" to visit the website from 8am on the 27th May to take advantage of the great offers available. The virtual show is still aimed at trade only.
WHAT WILL IT COST ME TO PARTICIPATE IN THE VIRTUAL LANDSCAPE SHOW?
Nothing! There is no additional cost for you to participate in The Virtual Landscape Show if you commit to exhibiting at the 2021 trade show. The virtual event and the associated costs for us to execute it are completely complimentary. Why? Two simple reasons:
- We want to ensure that trade within the sector remains healthy and that everyone can benefit from this event in some way
- And it is our way of saying thank you for sticking with us during these truly amazing times and riding out the wait till we can deliver this show in 2021 as a face-to-face event (which everyone loves!)
CONFIRM YOUR INVOLVEMENT IN THE 2021 SHOW
- Return the agreement on pages 8-9 of the show prospectus. Note your 1st and 2nd preferred location based on the floorplan.
- Regardless of the size stand you book for 2021, AT THIS TIME we will only invoice you for the deposit on a 3x3 stand which is $247.50 inc GST. The balance will not be invoiced until February 2021 and you get to lock in 2020 rates which is another bonus.
- Not sure if you want to commit to 2021 just yet? That's ok - any deposits paid now are fully reimbursable until December 30 2020.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO PROMOTE YOUR VIRTUAL OFFER:
- We need to know what your offer is. Please note, your offer can be valid for one day only (27th May), for the 5 days of the Virtual show being active (27th to 31st May) or it could be valid for longer than the 5 days of the show (i.e. it may expire 30th June) however The Virtual Landscape Show webpage will only be live for 5 days for ‘attendees’ to see offers until midnight on 31st May
- Think about how show attendees will take advantage of your offer. Is there a discount code, do they need to call or email you? Is there a page on your website they need to visit to access your offer? And importantly for wholesalers, do they need to prove they are a legitimate business before trading with you?
- You need to provide promotional material that supports your offer via something we can link - this might be a single page PDF, a catalogue PDF, a webpage, or a YouTube video.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Make sure that ALL instructions on how someone can take advantage of your offer are included
- Here’s a Tip: Encourage your buyers to consider purchasing with you before June 30 to take advantage of the Government’s increased Instant Asset Write Off threshold from $30k to $150k per asset, if applicable. You can see more detail about this stimulus offer at https://treasury.gov.au/sites/default/files/2020-04/Fact_Sheet-Delivering_support_for_business_investment.pdf
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUBMIT FOR THE VIRTUAL SHOW
- Your one linkable asset by Wednesday 20th May to ensure that link is uploaded to The Virtual Landscape Show page and ready to go live on the 27th May.
- Your offer summarised in a max of 72 characters (including spaces and punctuation) which will be added as text below your logo on the Exhibitor page
Too easy! Simply email your link and your offer summary to email@example.com by 6th May.
I hope you and your team are all safe and well, and look forward to having your business participate as an exhibitor at The Virtual Landscape Show.
Landscaping Victoria Master Landscapers | The Landscape Show